There are two ways to complete home improvements and construct essential safety mechanisms – professional or DIY installation.
They both come with benefits and drawbacks, however the greatest consideration to make when choosing DIY is ensuring safe and durable compliance to Australian standards.
Want to know more about the pros and cons of DIY and professional glass pool fencing in Perth?
The pool fencing experts at Clear Choice Pool Fencing are here to show you down below.
DIY pool fencing
Completing your own home improvements and construction projects creates a positive feeling like no other. There’s an enormous sense of pride in completing these projects – however, when it comes to strict regulations and everybody’s pool safety, DIY pool fences isn’t always the answer.
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of DIY fencing down below.
- DIY pool fencing has the capability of saving you some money – but not always, and probably not over time. However, you do save on money on labour.
- By constructing your very own DIY pool fence, you get the complete flexibility to make your own customisations in design.
- Many hopeful DIY’ers may soon get way out of their depth (just like the deep end of a swimming pool), especially if there’s no previous experience in construction.
- Ensuring the right fence height is perfectly measured, gathering the right materials and making sure the pool fence remains consistent to design and structurally firm throughout may pose more trouble than it’s worth.
- You don’t want to risk a pool fence that fails Western Australian and nationwide safety regulations due to small but significant errors.
Discover the many benefits and minimal drawbacks of hiring a professional pool fencing company to construct a quality, stylish and durable pool fence.
Professional pool fencing
You wouldn’t physically build your own home without the right knowledge, nor would you fly a plane without years of training. It’s a similar story when it comes to pool fences and putting pool safety first. That’s why it’s highly recommended you trust in the professionals to ensure safety – for you, your family and guests.
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of professional fencing down below.
- You’re guaranteed a finished product that’s stable and safe with no faults in sight.
- The Perth pool fencing company you hire is backed with years of industry experience that incorporates knowing the most suited designs for your needs, utilising only the best, high-quality materials, how long it will take, pricing and of course, compliance with current regulations.
- Naturally, choosing a professionally constructed pool fence comes with an additional cost of labour installation. However, while this option may be a little more expensive, the peace of mind you receive with the finished results and knowing safety is held in the highest regard, is priceless.
Still have your heart set on DIY pool fencing?
Clear Choice Pool Fencing has the tools, materials and expert advice to construct your very own safe and stylish DIY glass pool fence.
Contact Clear Choice Pool Fencing today, the clear choice for professional pool fence installation and all the DIY advice and products you need to construct one yourself.